Monday, April 2, 2018

MARCH 19, 2018

So Monday was transfers and last minute I got told I was getting two companions. I also had to move appartments so things were a bit crazy. My two new companions are Sister Price and Sister Winters. They are so fun to be with! Sister Price is from Rock Springs, Wyoming and Sister Winters is from Coville,Utah! Sister Price has been out 9 months while Sister Winters has been out 6 months. 

Also on the 11th was Stake Conference and my birthday. We had 2 investigators at Church!!! WOhooo! Then we ran into this women named Maria on the Street. We went by on Thursday night with two members. Guess what happened the daughter answered the door and said they were Catholic and that Maria is mentally handicap. So She shut the door on us. It was an interesting experience. 

Also we are in the transition to Smartphones and it is going well. I don't have my phone yet, but I will soon.....

Anyways I'm going to be short this week and say that we scheduled 2 appointments with investigators for this week. 

Also I want to express how thankful I am for the Book of Mormon. I know that is true and that by reading it you will grow closer to God. I know because I have asked Heavenly Father if it is true and I have pondered its words. God is real and he loves all of his Children! He wants each and every person on this Earth to know that he is there. He will answer your prayers as you earnestly seek him. Turn to him with whatever is going on in your life. He will give you comfort in times of need and he will bless you in ways you couldn't imagine. I say these things in our beloved saviors name Jesus christ, Amen

I hope that this week is amazing!!! 

Love,
Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment