Wednesday, March 7, 2018

FEBRUARY 26, 2018

My apologies for not writing a group email last week. On the bright side I am writing one now :)

Last Tuesday was our P-day because the Library was closed due to Presidents Day.  Anyways we go to Target to pick up some Face Wash and when we come out this homeless man comes up to us. He mentions that he is hungry. He asked us for some money to buy him something. We didn't have any cash on us. We decided to buy him a chicken sandwich from Chick Fil A.  We ended up buying two and brought them back to him. He had a friend with him as well so they split both sandwich's. The cool part is we had no idea that there would be another guy. We still bought two sandwich's anyways. That just made me smile 

Okay now for this week since I had to share last weeks miracle. President Hammon just announced that we are getting Smart Phones come the end of April. I am way excited to get technology since I had it in the Salt Lake City West Mission. The bad news is well the tablet I bought won't be used here. Which means I have to buy a Smart Phone to use out here. 
    On Thursday we had Zone Conference and got trained on Smart Phones. It was amazing and I felt the spirit so strongly. I know that by having Smart Phones that the lord is furthering his work and it will make things easier. 

    Sorry to make this email short, but I don't have too much to update you all on this week. Mainly because it was kind of a slow week. However The members of the Orange Crest Ward are going to help us better by providing Fellow shippers for investigators that we have. I am excited because that means the work will really start to pick up now. Ha only took 10 weeks, but oh well. 

I hope this week is awesome!!!

Funny story Sister Wilde's Mom sent her the same dress I have in her Valentines Day Package. So now we are twinners. If you want to see the picture of us twinning it will be in my mission president's blog. I will try to get a hold of it for those who are unable to see the picture.

http://hammoncaliforniariversidemission.blogspot.com/.


Love,
Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment