Saturday, February 10, 2018

FEBRUARY 5, 2018

Hi family and friends!

    This week has been an awesome start to the new transfer. I forgot to mention that Sister Wilde and I are staying together for this transfer. Which means I get to kill her off! Not a literal kill but mission lingo for her going home on March 13th. Which is when the transfer ends. Well it ends on March 11th, aka my birthday!!! But she goes home on Wednesday of that week. Time here flies by way too quickly!! It's already February 5th!! 
    Well the good news about the pain is that Pelvic ultra sounds came back normal!! As for the pain well I'm not sure yet. Things will be okay. I try to have a positive attitude about it all. I have another doctors appointment on Wednesday to discuss the Ultra sound and also about the rapid weight gain. They think it might be my thyroid so I will find out tomorrow or Wednesday about it all. I have been eating healthier than I did on the SLSW mission. I had to cut out sugar and junk food. So yay for that plus right?! Also we got to clean up litter around riverside on Saturday morning. So that was fun! 

Miracle of the Week:
We picked up 3 new investigators and possibly a whole family. One is a member of the Sandals Church. She is awesome though and open about learning more. We plan to meet with her again sometime this week. We also picked up a family on Friday. We taught them the Restoration. They are both Catholic, but are still pretty open about learning. They told us they felt the spirit during the lesson, and that what we taught them wasn't anything new to them. They said they would pray and read the Book of Mormon. Their only concern is baptism, since they have both been baptized through their church already. However, they weren't fully immersed or had it done by proper authority. Through time I know they will commit to baptism. 

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment