Saturday, February 10, 2018

JANUARY 29, 2018

Another Pday has come!! 

Again I'm majorly sorry at my time management! I really should email some of you back.... I feel bad. 

    First off I experienced my first Earthquake. It was a 4.1. Also it happened at 2am so yes it scared me. I didn't know what to expect out of an earthquake and especially in the middle of the night. Not cool. I don't scare easily, but interrupt my sleep then yes you will have scared me. It made a cool rumbling noise though. 

    Transfers happened which means a new AP and we are staying together. Not a big surprise about staying together. Almost done with training!!! Only 6 more weeks to go. I will forever not be a big fan of 12 weeks. Especially doing it twice, but that is okay. 

       Hmm well we dropped literally almost all of our investigators.... No one seems to be progressing, but we have high hopes for this next transfer. I would love to have a baptism on my birthday. That would be the best birthday present ever! Only 6 weeks until I turn 21! Crazy right!!!! 

    To be short I won't explain too much about it. So the pain is still there even after the switch of medication. I plan to go back to the doctors on the 13th to figure more things out. I also went and met with my mission president and told him what was going on. He offered so much peace and advice. He also gave me a blessing which was a really neat experience. It left me in tears because it was everything that I needed. I wrote it all down so that I will never forget. I'm so grateful to have an awesome mission president. He has helped me a lot. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!! God loves you all!!!! 

Funny story My mission president was once upon a time the UVU president before he became mission president this last July. 

Love,
Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment